To accommodate tabletop and small-court sports, the J provides special activity times in the gym. Please consult the schedule below for badminton, ping pong and pickleball times. Schedule subject to change. Contact the Front Desk (314-432-5700) to verify open play.
For detailed Open Gym & Court Sports hours and to make, check our reservation schedule.
Everyone must wear a mask, all the time, in all areas of the J. This includes all open play sports, such as basketball and racquetball.
- Court sports will adhere to the adult sports guidelines issued by St. Louis County.
- Pickleball, table tennis and badminton will be open for singles play, and basketball will be available for individual play. There will be no rotator spaces available at this time.
- Adult Sports restrictions have been lowered by St. Louis County. Games, for sports such as basketball, are now allowed in our gymnasium, but ALL participants must wear a mask at all times. Those not complying with our mask policy will be asked to leave.
- Court Sports reservations are for one hour for open play, so you will reserve a time for yourself only.
- During this time, the J cannot provide balls or rackets, so please bring your own.
Badminton and Ping Pong: Free and open only for members
Open Pickleball: Free for members