Kick Up Your Swim Workout! It doesn’t have to be fast or pretty, but you need to be a swimmer (not for beginners).
- Freestyle and backstroke are a must
- We can help if the breaststroke and/or butterfly is a challenge
- You will improve your strokes to become more efficient
- This amazing workout will increase endurance, boost confidence and accelerate your speed in the pool
- You provide the goggles, swim cap & fins (optional)
- Instructor: Julie Markley
Be prepared to become a better swimmer!
FREE for members!
June 2 – September 3
Fridays, 6 – 6:55am
Come to either or both!
Staenberg Family Complex, Outdoor Pool
Contact: Heather Cheseman, 314.442.4296
Swim Boot Camp
Comprises endurance swims, sprints, calisthenics, strength and explosive moves. Wet and dry work. Suitable for triathletes, masters swimmers, wannabes. Must be able to swim 100 yards freestyle non-stop, tread, and climb in and out of pool repeatedly.
Saturdays (ongoing), 8:30am
Staenberg Family Complex/Creve Coeur
Free for members
Heather Cheseman, 314-442-3296
Aquatics Group Exercise Classes
The J also offers several types of water fitness classes to suit beginners, regulars and multiple intensity levels, also available to members for free. The public may purchase a package of six (6) aqua classes for $50.
Click here to learn more about Group Exercise Classes at the J.