Get fit, stay healthy, and inspire your kids to get active!
Join this group workout program and get moving! This eight-week program is designed to create a healthier you. We provide the workouts and nutrition support, you just need to show up and commit to achieving results. Workouts improve strength, conditioning and mobility.
We’re looking for men who have at least 15 pounds to lose and who can commit to two to three workouts per week (schedules can vary) plus “homework” assignments. Workout plans will adjust and customize to each participant.
Interested? Call our fitness staff for more info!
Why improve the dad bod?
- Increase energy in everyday activities
- Sleep better
- Regulate or improve your blood pressure
- Reduce the risk of chronic diseases
- Increase bone strength
- And more!
Dad Bod to Rad Bod includes:
- Small Group Training commitment to up to three times per week boosts confidence, conditioning and more
- Group Exercise weekly requirement is one cardiovascular class (i.e. cycling) and one flexibility-based class (i.e. yoga or stretch and roll) class
- Homework includes weekly assignments centered around nutrition, exercise or stress management
Tuesday/Thursday at 6pm
Saturday at 9am
$179 per month
Minimum enrollment required; potential for additional days & times, call for more.
J Members only
For more information or to register, contact:
Marilyn Fox Building/Chesterfield: Andy Hayes, 314-442-3147
Staenberg Family Complex/Creve Coeur: Bernie Suddarth, 314-442-3452