Get fit, stay healthy, and inspire your kids to get active!
Announcing the J’s newest fitness program: Dad Bod to Rad Bod! This eight-week program, beginning October 21, is designed to create a healthier you. We provide the workouts and nutrition support, you just need to show up and commit to achieving results.
We’re looking for 10 men who have at least 15 pounds to lose and who can commit to four to five workouts per week (schedules can vary). Workout plans will adjust and customize to each participant.
Why improve the dad bod?
- Increase energy in everyday activities
- Sleep better
- Regulate or improve your blood pressure
- Reduce the risk of chronic diseases
- Increase bone strength
- And more!
Dad Bod to Rad Bod includes:
- Two to three small-group training sessions with a J nationally-certified trainer
- One additional cardio group exercise class per week (as assigned by your personal trainer)
- One additional stretching group exercise class per week (as assigned by your personal trainer)
- Nutritional support
- Provided by J trainer Shir Barzilay (BS in Nutrition and Dietetics; in progress, December 2018)
- Video lectures, education from personal trainer, etc.
- Topics include: “Macros: What Are They? How Can I Track Them?”, “Using Nutrition to Maintain My Hardwork”, etc.
- Online (social media) support and community
$250 per participant (covers the entire eight-week session)
J Members only
For more information or to register, contact Fitness Manager Andy Hayes, 314-442-3147.