Get fit, stay healthy, and inspire your kids to get active!
Join this group workout program and get moving! This eight-week program is designed to create a healthier you. We provide the workouts and nutrition support, you just need to show up and commit to achieving results. Workouts improve strength, conditioning and mobility.
We’re looking for men who have at least 15 pounds to lose and who can commit to two to three workouts per week (schedules can vary) plus “homework” assignments. Workout plans will adjust and customize to each participant.
Interested? Call our fitness staff for more info!
Why improve the dad bod?
- Increase energy in everyday activities
- Sleep better
- Regulate or improve your blood pressure
- Reduce the risk of chronic diseases
- Increase bone strength
- And more!
Dad Bod to Rad Bod includes:
- Two to three small-group training sessions with a J nationally-certified trainer
- Cardiovascular and stretching homework
- Nutritional support
- Video lectures, education from personal trainer, etc.
- Ongoing encouragement provided by the small group training format and a new private Facebook group offers the opportunity to gather information, accomplish homework, ask questions, post pictures and more.
Call for training times!
$250 per participant (covers the entire eight-week session)
Minimum enrollment required; potential for additional days & times, call for more.
J Members only
For more information or to register, contact:
Marilyn Fox Building/Chesterfield: Andy Hayes, 314-442-3147