Women’s Fitness Training Program
Join our Mom Squad – no kids required! This women’s fitness training program will focus on improving your strength, conditioning and mobility. Over eight weeks, women will commit to feeling better, improving themselves and increasing their knowledge of nutrition and fitness. Let a J nationally-certified trainer lead the way as you improve muscle tone, decrease body fat and (hopefully) your stress level using various exercises, tools and techniques.
Program is ongoing! Join at any time!
Why join this women’s training program?
- Increase energy in everyday activities
- Sleep better
- Improve muscle tone
- Decrease body fat
- Reduce the risk of chronic diseases
- And more!
Mom Squad includes:
- Small Group Training commitment to up to three times per week boosts confidence, conditioning and more
- Group Exercise weekly requirement is one cardiovascular class (i.e. cycling) and one flexibility-based class (i.e. yoga or stretch and roll) class
- Homework includes weekly assignments centered around nutrition, exercise or stress management
Tuesday/Thursday at 5pm
Saturday at 10am
$250 per participant (covers the entire eight-week session)
Minimum enrollment required; potential for additional days & times, call for more.
J Members only