Women’s Fitness Training Program
Join our Mom Squad – no kids required! This women’s fitness training program will focus on improving your strength, conditioning and mobility. Over eight weeks, women will commit to feeling better, improving themselves and increasing their knowledge of nutrition and fitness. Let a J nationally-certified trainer lead the way as you improve muscle tone, decrease body fat and (hopefully) your stress level using various exercises, tools and techniques.
Upcoming Program Dates
- Winter Session: January 6 – March 3
- Spring Session: March 17 – May 12
Why join this women’s training program?
- Increase energy in everyday activities
- Sleep better
- Improve muscle tone
- Decrease body fat
- Reduce the risk of chronic diseases
- And more!
Mom Squad includes:
- Two to three weekly small-group training sessions with a J nationally-certified trainer
- One additional cardio group exercise class per week (as assigned by your personal trainer)
- One additional stretching group exercise class per week (as assigned by your personal trainer)
- Nutritional support
- Provided by J trainer Shir Barzilay (BS in Nutrition and Dietetics; in progress, December 2018)
- Video lectures, education from personal trainer, etc.
- Ongoing encouragement provided by the small group training format and a new private Facebook group offers the opportunity to gather information, accomplish homework, ask questions, post pictures and more.
Call for training times!
$250 per participant (covers the entire eight-week session)
Minimum enrollment required; potential for additional days & times, call for more.
J Members only