Registration is Now Open!
The Club – The After School Advantage
Join us at the J for The Club! Our after-school program provides snacks, homework help and structured activities such as art, sports, science, cooking, swimming and more! Our staff walk students from Ascension (Chesterfield) and Willow Brook (Creve Coeur) to the J, while districts provide bus transportation for students from Wild Horse Elementary (Chesterfield), Crestview Middle School (Chesterfield) and Remington (Creve Coeur) schools. The afternoon program runs from school dismissal until 6pm.
For your convenience, we’re all digital!
What Happens at the Club?
- Snack: A kosher and nut-free snack is provided daily.
- Structured Options: Challenge friends in board games, build creations with blocks, color and design works of art or be active in the gym.
- Homework: The Club staff will work with your child to complete school assignments.
- Activities: Art, science, sports, cooking, music and movement, swimming and more!
- Chesterfield schools are Ascension, Wild Horse Elementary & Crestview Middle School.
- Chesterfield has The Club Plus program for middle school students in 6th – 8th grades (schools are Ascension and Crestview Middle School)
- Two-day-per-week minimum in Chesterfield
- Creve Coeur schools are Willow Brook & Remington
- Creve Coeur program includes Before Care program option (available beginning at 7am)
- Three-day-per-week minimum in Creve Coeur
For students in 6th – 8th grade, Club Plus is the after-school solution! We keep an eye on your middle-schoolers while fostering their independence.
- Homework help
- Leadership opportunities
- Quiet time
- Covid-19 Protocols: Health screening of adult staff and students and enhanced sanitation. Students stay appropriately distanced in small groups. Children & staff are required to wear masks indoors unless eating.
- No half days are available.
- Fees listed are monthly rates and enrollment is for the 2021-22 school year. Programs start with the school year, except for Ascension (program begins Monday, August 23). Programs end with the school year except for Wild Horse & Crestview (programs end Friday, May 27).
- Rates are derived from a total charge divided equally over eight months and are processed on the first of every month (September – April) with two additional partial payments on August 1 (for the days in August) and on May 1 (for the days in May).
- The number of days you attend each week may vary based on the month, secular and/or Jewish holidays and inclement weather. Families are required to pay full tuition regardless of the number of days attended.
- For your convenience, your account will be charged the same amount each month (September-April).
- No refunds are issued for days missed. Changes or cancellations must be submitted in writing 30 days in advance of the change.
- You must maintain same weekly schedule.
Vacation Days: When school is out, the J is in! On these days, Club participants may join our Vacation Days program for an additional fee. This program provides your child a place to make new friends, try new things and enjoy time off from school.