The After School Advantage
The Club at the J: Chesterfield After School Program for Ascension
Join us at the J for The Club! Our after-school program provides snacks, homework help and structured activities such as art, sports, music, swimming and more! The afternoon program runs from school dismissal until 6pm.
Covid-19 Protocols: Health screening of adult staff and students, mask requirements and enhanced sanitation. Students stay appropriately distanced in small groups.
When all schools in the area are off of school (as long as the J is fully operational), Club participants may join our Vacation Days program (for an additional fee).
For our Ascension Club program, there is limited capacity and enrollment will be on a first-come, first-served basis.
- A kosher and nut-free snack is provided daily
- Structured Options – Challenge friends in board games, build creations with blocks, color and design works of art or be active in the gym
- Homework – The Club staff will work with your child to complete school assignments
- Activities – Art, sports, music and movement, swimming and more.
Due to limited capacity, we are not able to provide care during early dismissal days. The Club will begin on the second day of school, Wednesday, August 19. Our staff walk students from Ascension to The J after dismissal.
We are not able to offer The Club Plus program (6th-8th grade) at this time but may do so if space allows.
2020 Fall Semester Fees
Ascension: K – 5th grade
Schedule Options: 3 Days*, 4 Days*, 5 Days
Non-refundable application fee: $30 per child, $60 maximum
Three-days: Members, $1,053; Non-members, $1,188
Four-days: Members, $1,258; Non-members, $1,367
Five-days: Members, $1,353; Non-members, $1,538
- Fees listed and enrollment are for Fall 2020 the semester (August 19-Dec 17)
- All fees are required to be paid either in full or as a payment plan with four installments (August 15, September 15, October 15, November 15).
- The number of days you attend each week may vary based on the month, secular and/or Jewish holidays and inclement weather. Families are required to pay full tuition regardless of the number of days attended.
- No refunds are available.
- *There is a three-day per week minimum and you must maintain same weekly schedule.
- 10% sibling discount.
- Swim group lessons and private lessons available for an additional fee. Please contact Shyanne Martin, 314.442.3495.
Chesterfield/Marilyn Fox Building