We’ll help you get your workout in!
Get in your workout, enjoy a relaxing massage, play a sport, and we’ll watch the kids. Your children will love having their own time to create, play, laugh and make friends in KidZone! Babysitting is included with all Family Memberships.
For help making reservations, reference this how-to sheet for instructions.
Reservations are required; no exceptions. Spaces are limited. Two-hour maximum per day.
Staenberg Family Complex/Creve Coeur
Mondays, Wednesdays, Saturdays & Sundays: 8am-12:30pm
Tuesdays: 8am-12:30pm, 4-8pm
Thursdays: 8am-12:30pm, 4-8pm
Marilyn Fox Building/Chesterfield
Special Summer Hours begins June 12
Mondays – Thursdays: 8am-12:30pm
Saturdays & Sundays: 8am-12:30pm
6 weeks – 12 years old
Family Membership: Free
KidZone Policy and Procedures
- Online reservations are required for KidZone. No exceptions. Please use the provided links to reserve a spot. Drop-in babysitting services are not available.
- Spaces are limited. Families are limited to one, two-hour reservation slot per child per day. Duplicate reservations will be deleted at the supervisor’s discretion.
- A parent or guardian may be required to show a picture ID during checkout to verify their identity. Only the parent or guardians listed on the child’s member account are allowed to check in or check out a child from KidZone Babysitting.
- A parent or guardian must remain in the building while the child is in KidZone Babysitting.
- If a child displays overly disruptive or aggressive behavior, the parent or guardian will be asked to pick up their child immediately, and KidZone services may be temporarily discontinued for this member.
- Sick children are not allowed in KidZone. Please keep your child home if they have any symptoms of illness. If your child is displaying signs of illness, they will be denied service.
Creve Coeur/Staenberg Family Complex: 314-442-3168
Chesterfield/Marilyn Fox Building: 314-442-3419