Updated Mask Policy (January 6, 2022)
- Effective immediately, masks are required when people enter and walk through the building.
- We will maintain our mandatory mask-hour from 10-11 on weekdays in the Staenberg Family Complex fitness center in Creve Coeur.
- Unvaccinated members, guests, volunteers and employees must always wear masks unless actively swimming.
- We recommend masks for all members when actively working out, but they will not be required.
- Masks must be worn correctly (covering mouth and nose).
- Our staff has been asked to remind members and guests to wear their masks where required. Thank you for your cooperation and for continuing to help keep the J a safe place for all.
Group Exercise Schedules
More than 60 virtual classes are offered each week to our members through our online J Community. Membership is required to access these classes and our online library of recorded classes. Click here for more information about setting up your online account.
RSVP & Waitlist Policy: RSVP’d members will have a five-minute grace period from the time Group Exercise class begins. If you are more than five minutes late for class, and there is a waitlist, a waitlisted member will be allowed to join the class in your place.
J members may make reservations online for Racquetball and Pickleball courts at the Staenberg Family Complex in Creve Coeur. Reservations can be made through The J’s App up to 48 hours in advance, limit one court for one hour each day. Only one member needs to reserve the court but up to four people can play on a court at one time. Reservations are not required, but they are strongly recommended – especially if you want to ensure availability.
- General Hours:
- Monday-Thursday: 5:30am-8pm
- Friday: 5:30am-6pm
- Saturday & Sunday: 7am-6pm
- Lap Lane Schedule