The Adult Day Center (ADC) at the J has been providing quality full-day programming for adults for nearly 40 years. Our participants include seniors and other adults with Alzheimer’s disease/dementia, brain injuries, cognitive or physical disabilities or diseases that result in the need for a supported environment.
Our Staff Includes:
- Master’s Level Rehabilitation Counselor
- Full-time Registered Nurse and CNA
- Master’s Level Caseworker
- Certified Therapeutic Recreation Specialist
- Professionally Trained Drivers
All food served is kosher, freshly prepared, appetizing and nutritious. Eating with others in a social setting promotes better health and wellness. Our food is made fresh on site and served straight from the kitchen. All of our food follows USDA Healthy Eating Guidelines for Older Adults over 60. The on-site RN can help adapt meals for special health needs.
Designed to Make Life Easier
Everything we do is designed to create a calming and welcoming environment, and to make life easier – for both you and your loved ones.
- Medical oversight, medication administration, and other health services provided by full-time RN and CNA
- WanderGuard® departure alert system, which allows for a balance between independence and autonomy, and the safety of participants
- Door-to-door transportation services available within certain areas
- iPad technology for stimulating memory games
- Outdoor patio and walking path through a sensory garden
- The ADC is connected to the Early Childhood Center allowing participant to enjoy intergenerational programming with children
- Adjacent to a vibrant and active community center
- Showers and personal care*
- On-site physical therapy, occupational therapy and speech therapy services*
- Certified personal training available at the J’s state-of-the-art fitness center*
*Additional fees apply