More than a $680 value! Premier Passes include entry into all author programs, including the keynote speaker, the November Festival – featuring Jewish authors and books of Jewish content – and bookend events year-round. Premier Passes ($110) are on sale now.
Don’t Forget to RSVP
The following events require an RSVP:
- Sports Night: November 6
- Sarge: November 10
- 40th Celebration: November 11
- Dennis Turner: November 13
- Andy Theising: November 15
- Women’s Night: November 15
Four ways to order tickets
Tickets to go on sale in the summer of 2018.
- Charge by phone 314-442-3299.
- In person at the J’s Box Office at the Staenberg Family Complex.
- Download the Ticket Order Form and mail with payment or fax with credit card information to 314.442.3152.
- Order online by clicking the links on the Festival Schedule page.
- Students (junior high, high school and college) receive free tickets to any Book Festival program. Ticket must be requested in person at the time of the event, and you must have your student ID.
- Groups of 10 or more enjoy discounted pricing on individual program tickets. Please order by phone or purchase in person.
Please Note: All Festival ticket and book sales are final. No refunds or exchanges. Due to circumstances beyond our control, programs may be subject to change or rescheduling. Every effort will be made to reschedule or replace a cancelled author. The J will not be liable for non-appearance of any scheduled author or performer. Check Festival hotline 314.442.3299 or our website for any schedule changes.