Passes allow access to all Fall 2021 programs for one designated email per household, including the Fall Bookend Event. For a household of two people sharing a viewing screen, the pass is close to a $500 value.
How to order tickets
- Charge by phone: 314-442-3299.
- In-person: Monday – Friday, 10am-12pm at the J’s Box Office at the Staenberg Family Complex in Creve Coeur (Arts & Education Building entrance)
- Order online: Click the links on the Festival Schedule page.
Please Note: All festival ticket and book sales are final. No refunds or exchanges. Due to circumstances beyond our control, programs may be subject to change, rescheduling or cancellation. Every
effort will be made to reschedule or replace a cancelled author. The J cannot be liable for non-appearance of any scheduled author or performer nor for any location change – in-person or virtual.
Check Festival hotline 314.442.3299 or our website for schedule changes.
Health & Safety Plan
To protect our community and ensure that we can continue to safely gather at the J, entry to the Festival will require:
- Proof of vaccination (both doses of Moderna or Pfizer vaccines or one dose of Johnson & Johnson) OR a negative COVID-19 test result within 48 hours of entry. Vaccination card or photo accepted, plus photo ID.
- Masks must be worn properly over your nose and mouth by everyone at all times during events.
The following events required an RSVP:
- Women’s Event – November 8
- Nourish: Instant Pot Kosher Cookbook – November 15
- Sports Night – November 18
Wheelchair seating and companion seats are available for all author presentations.
Free Student Tickets
Available to junior high, high school and college students who show a current ID at the door for any author program.