- Opening day films: $15
- Save on opening day films! See both opening day films for only $26!
- Weekday film tickets: $12 in advance, $13 at the door
- Student Tickets (ages 16 and younger): $10 opening day, $8 weekdays
- Buy a four-pack of weekday films: $45
- Service fee of $1.50 applies for all tickets and packages
General Ticket Information
- Individual tickets available at the J through June 1.
- All June films at Landmark Plaza Frontenac Cinema – $12 when purchased by June 1 and $13 thereafter
- Seating for all films is on a first-come, first-served basis; late arriving ticket holders cannot be guaranteed a seat.
- Tickets are non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
- Due to circumstances beyond our control, films are subject to change.
- Box office opens one hour before each film at the Landmark Plaza Frontenac Cinema.
- Films and programs will start promptly at the identified start time.
- Festival-goers are encouraged to arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the film program. In the event of a sellout, late arriving ticket-holders cannot be guaranteed a seat.
- Call the Jewish Film Festival Hotline to order tickets by phone: 314-442-3179.
- Order individual tickets online at by visiting the Film Festival Schedule
- Tickets may be purchased at the box office at the J’s Staenberg Family Complex – Arts & Education Building during business hours.
- Individual tickets are available at the J through June 1. Beginning June, 2, tickets can only be purchased at the box office of the Landmark Plaza Frontenac Cinema beginning one hour before each film.
- Mail orders for individual tickets must be accompanied by a stamped, self-addressed envelope and must be received by May 24. NO EXCEPTIONS.
All films* take place at the Landmark Plaza Frontenac Cinema located at Clayton Road & Lindbergh Boulevard on the upper level of Plaza Frontenac.
*Special Screenings will be shown at the J’s Staenberg Family Complex in Creve Coeur.