- July 10 – “A Children’s Song” & “The Last Mentsch” Double Feature: $12
- July 25 – “Remember”: $11
- August 21 – “Once in a Lifetime”: $12
- Student Tickets (ages 16 and younger): $8
General Ticket Information
- Seating for all films is on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Tickets are non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
- Films and programs will start promptly at the time listed.
- Due to circumstances beyond our control, films are subject to change.
- Mail orders for individual tickets must be accompanied by a stamped, self-addressed envelope and must be received by May 25 – no exceptions.
- Box office opens one hour before each film at the Landmark Plaza Frontenac Cinema.
- Call the Jewish Film Festival Hotline to order tickets by phone: 314-442-3179.
- Order tickets online at by visiting the Film Festival Schedule.
- Tickets may be purchased at the box office at the J’s Staenberg Family Complex – Arts & Education Building during business hours.
- Individual tickets are available at the J through June 3. After that, tickets can only be purchased at the box office of the Landmark Plaza Frontenac Cinema beginning one hour before each film.
- Special student pricing! Student tickets (ages 16 and under) are $10 for Opening Day Films & $8 for weekday films.
- Save with a 4-pack! Purchase tickets to four weekday films for only $40.
- Opening Day Films are $15 person.
- All June films at Landmark Plaza Frontenac Cinema are $11 when purchased by June 3 and $12 after June 3.
All films* take place at the Landmark Plaza Frontenac Cinema located at Clayton Road & Lindbergh Boulevard on the upper level of Plaza Frontenac.
*Special Screenings will be shown at the J’s Staenberg Family Complex in Creve Coeur.