Everyone is welcome at the J!
Why Choose the J?
We’re more than just a fitness center – we’re a welcoming, inclusive community. You’ll be a great fit here.
The J prides itself on our state-of-the-art facilities and spa-like amenities, first-class fitness centers and exercise options, excellent customer service and the breadth of programs and services we offer to our members and community.
From our amazing fitness and aquatic centers to our recreational sports programs, we aim to impress our members by providing the best selection and experience. The J’s fitness centers in Creve Coeur and Chesterfield provide the same workouts as dozens of boutique gyms – with just one membership. Pilates, Zumba, Yoga, Cycling, H.I.I.T. and more are included, along with the latest cardio equipment, weight machines, indoor tracks and much more! The J’s nationally-certified personal trainers are here to support your fitness goals with personal training, small group training and boot camps, assisted stretching and more. Members also have access to more than 150 group exercise classes weekly.
We want you to use the J – so we consistently try to increase the value of your membership. Included in membership:
- FREE fitness assessment (up to 4x per year)
- More than 150 FREE group exercise classes per week, including cycling, yoga, mat Pilates, Zumba and more – our Group Ex staff is always on the lookout for new formats
- Open pickleball, basketball and
- Towel and locker usage
- Our beautiful locker rooms are equipped with saunas, steam rooms, whirlpools, and many extras you won’t find in other facilities
- Indoor and outdoor pools
- Indoor running tracks and full gymnasiums
- FREE babysitting with Family memberships
The St. Louis Jewish Community Center (the J) is a multigenerational gathering place, offering a variety of programs and services for the entire community. We welcome people of all backgrounds and faiths. The J provides educational, cultural, social, Jewish identity-building and recreational programming on its campuses in Creve Coeur, Chesterfield and at Camp Sabra, located at the Lake of the Ozarks.
Contact: Membership: 314-442-3124
Questions? Comments? We love to hear from our members!