Signature Small Group Training
Benefits of Signature Training
- Improve your fitness in cardiovascular endurance, muscular strength, flexibility and body composition
- Small Groups (4-10 people) are led by a certified personal trainer to assure proper technique
- While in a group setting, individual attention is available for personal improvement
- Easily modify workouts to make sessions as easy or as hard as needed, but in a safe and controlled manner
- Use of functional non-traditional training techniques not found in most general fitness classes (TRX, ViPR, CoreHammer, SRT Barbells, etc).
- High energy and motivation creates a challenging, but fun workout environment
- Experience social fitness, be inspired by groupmates, and get challenged (and healthy) all in one!
Staenberg Family Complex (Creve Coeur) or Marilyn Fox Building (Chesterfield)
Staenberg Family Complex/Creve Coeur:
- 6am, Mondays & Wednesdays with Jerry (F.I.T.)
- 12pm, Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays with Jason (Performance)
- 5pm, Tuesdays & Thursdays with Jason (Performance)
- 6pm, Tuesdays & Thursdays with Jason (Outdoor Blast)
- 5pm, Wednesdays with Joe (Box Your B.E.S.T.)
- 12pm, Sundays with Joe (Box Your B.E.S.T.)
Marilyn Fox Building/Chesterfield
- 6am, Tuesdays & Thursdays with Andy (F.I.T.)
- 6pm, Tuesdays & Thursdays with Jon (F.I.T.)
Small Group Training offers many benefits! Specialty Training classes are for people 16 and older. Unless noted, classes last 55 minutes.
SFC Signature Small Group sessions are low-cost and high-efficiency. Sessions allow the intensity of an individual training session with the camaraderie and group atmosphere that build healthy bodies and relationships! A great supplement to weekly personal training. Our educated fitness staff will motivate you throughout.
- $99/month (two sessions per week)
- Drop-in: $25/session
- Intro offer: try any two sessions for $25!
- *EFT Payment Plan required
- Two-month commitment required
- 30-cancellation notice required
- Space is subject to availability, reserve your spot early
- Classes generally include 4-10 participants
- Fast-paced, high-endurance boxing-themed workout
- Several boxing related fitness drills offer a variety of movements
- Cardio benefits gained from individual drills with often-changing stations
- Jr. version also available for kids ages 8-16
- Functional workouts with a “fun” twist consisting of weekly challenges and fun rewards
- Utilizes multiple areas of the fitness center to keep workouts fresh and diverse
- Goal is to create an inspiring atmosphere while attaining goals and enjoying fitness