Signature Small Group Training
Small group training offers an affordable path for clients to take advantage of a trainer’s expertise – while keeping the fun and competitiveness of a group dynamic. Groups generally never exceed eight participants, which allows for one-on-one instruction when needed, but still offers a high–quality workout with additional motivation from our fellow group members. Workouts are tailored to different equipment, purpose, and more, but are still designed to provide significant benefits. You have several options as you discover what works for you. Try a class, make new friends, connect with a new trainer, and find what motivates you! You’ll love the results!
Benefits of Signature Training
- Improve your fitness in cardiovascular endurance, muscular strength, flexibility and body composition
- Small Groups (4-10 people) are led by a certified personal trainer to assure proper technique
- While in a group setting, individual attention is available for personal improvement
- Easily modify workouts to make sessions as easy or as hard as needed, but in a safe and controlled manner
- Use of functional non-traditional training techniques not found in most general fitness classes (TRX, ViPR, CoreHammer, SRT Barbells, etc).
- High energy and motivation creates a challenging, but fun workout environment
- Experience social fitness, be inspired by groupmates, and get challenged (and healthy) all in one!
Staenberg Family Complex (Creve Coeur)
- Sundays, 12pm
- Mondays, 6am, 7am, 9:30am, 12pm, 7pm
- Tuesdays, 6am, 7am, 9:30am, 12pm, 5pm, 6pm
- Wednesdays, 7am, 12pm, 5pm, 7pm
- Thursdays, 7am, 9:30am, 12pm, 1pm, 5pm, 6pm
Small Group Training offers many benefits! Specialty Training classes are for people 16 and older. Unless noted, classes last 55 minutes.
SFC Signature Small Group sessions are low-cost and high-efficiency. Sessions allow the intensity of an individual training session with the camaraderie and group atmosphere that build healthy bodies and relationships! A great supplement to weekly personal training. Our educated fitness staff will motivate you throughout.
- $129/month (unlimited)
- $99/month (two sessions per week)
- Drop-in: $25/session
- Intro offer: try any two sessions for $25!
- EFT Payment Plan required
- Two-month commitment required
- 30-cancellation notice required
- Space is subject to availability, reserve your spot early
- Classes generally include 4-10 participants