J Day Camps
Registration is closed for J Day Camps 2021.
2021 Dates: June 7 – August 20
Camp Creve Coeur | Camp Chesterfield
Are you ready for the summer? Is your child ready for fun and friendships? (We are!) Then J Day Camps is the place for your family. Every child is welcome at the J, and our camps feature the activities kids love most – like swimming, sports, gymnastics and arts. Campers in 3rd-6th grades even get to choose most of their daily activities!
Your Camper Deserves a Fun (and Safe!) Summer
In 2020, J Day Camps utilized ACA, CDC and other professional guidelines to provide a safe experience where kids were able to play with one another and connect in a way that had been missing for months – all while following COVID-19 safety protocols. As a result, campers grew as individuals as they camped safely with us.
Beginning June 7, we are thrilled to offer 11 weeks of camp in 2021. We are planning as if summer will bring a return to normalcy to the world. We are also keenly aware of how unpredictable the situation remains. Therefore, we are simultaneously planning for an appropriately-distanced summer with a COVID-19 safety plan in place. We will stay current with all CDC, St. Louis County and ACA recommendations for a safe and healthy environment.
- Come early, have fun, stay late: Our Before and After Care options allow you and your child to extend the length of their day to fit your schedules. Come for the core day (9-3) or, if you need/want more camp, we offer morning and afternoon programs.
- Activities for every kid: We offer one camp at each location, but campers can customize their days with many activities and focuses from which to choose.
- On-site swim program: All campers swim almost daily (lessons and free swim available)
- Caring, well-trained, professional staff: Our staff is led by full-time, year-round camp professionals who guide and train our summer team through 30+ hours of training on how to “think like a parent, act like a friend.”
- All are welcome: We encourage diversity – children of all backgrounds are welcome. Our kids and staff are diverse in every way imaginable, including personality, creativity, athletic ability, ethnicity, culture, developmental ability, gender, and religion. Our community allows your child to feel at ease and to learn more about other people in the world we all share.
- Accredited by the American Camp Association (ACA): The American Camp Association, or ACA, is a community of camp professionals who have joined together to share knowledge and experience to ensure the quality of camp programs. Our camp is a proud member of, and accredited by, the American Camp Association. This means we maintain industry standards, are annually reviewed and are committed to providing a safe and nurturing camp community, focusing on campers.
- Come for one week, multiple weeks or all summer: With each session lasting one week, kids are able to spend as much of their summer with us as possible without interfering with other plans.
For questions about J Day Camps, please contact:
Contact: Brad Chotiner, 314-442-3423