Summer Fun at the J
2020 Summer Update
Weekly Programs Offered June 8- August 14
Beginning June 8, we are thrilled to offer our 2020 summer program, “Summer Fun at the J.” Although programming will be different than what we traditionally offer, we are focusing on ways for kids to have fun in a world of social distancing.
- Summer Fun at the J will be offered at each J location (Chesterfield and Creve Coeur)
- Two great scheduling options: select either a 9am-3pm (with staggered drop off/pick up times from 8:40am3:20pm) OR 7:50am-5:30pm (with staggered drop off/pick up times from 7:30am-5:50pm) day for your child(ren)
- Activities will include free swim, sports, nature and arts designed to foster team building and skill development
Shortly after St. Louis County guidelines for summer camps are released, we will post details about our health & safety protocols including:
- Daily health screenings
- Smaller group sizes, separated from one another
- Staggered drop off and pick up
- Cleaning protocols
- Regular handwashing
Sign up now! Space is extremely limited.
- Come early, have fun, stay late:Our Before and After Care options allow you and your child to extend the length of their day to fit your schedules. Come for the core day (9-3) or, if you need/want more camp, we offer a 7:50am-5:30 program (available only at our Creve Coeur location).
- Caring, well-trained, professional staff: Our staff is led by full-time, year-round camp professionals who guide and train our summer team through 30+ hours of training on how to “think like a parent, act like a friend.”
- All are welcome: We encourage diversity – children of all backgrounds are welcome. Our kids and staff are diverse in every way imaginable, including personality, creativity, athletic ability, ethnicity, culture, developmental ability, gender, and religion. Our community allows your child to feel at ease and to learn more about other people in the world we all share.
- Accredited by the American Camp Association (ACA): The American Camp Association, or ACA, is a community of camp professionals who have joined together to share knowledge and experience to ensure the quality of camp programs. Our camp is a proud member of, and accredited by, the American Camp Association. This means we maintain industry standards, are annually reviewed, and are committed to providing a safe and nurturing camp community, focusing on campers.
- Come for one week, multiple weeks or all summers: With each session lasting one week, kids are able to spend as much of their summer with us as possible without interfering with other plans.
For questions about Summer Fun at the J, please contact:
Contact: Brad Chotiner, 314-442-3423