Everyone is welcome at the J!
In Chesterfield, our state-of-the-art fitness center, licensed and accredited Early Childhood Center, babysitting services and more allow our members to experience a new kind of community center. Members of the J in Chesterfield enjoy cutting-edge fitness opportunities that are perfect for families, as well as amenities that appeal to individuals, too.
The J’s Marilyn Fox Building in Chesterfield features a renovated, 6,500-square-foot fitness center. Fitness center equipment is regularly added and updated, and our gym floor includes top-of-the-line fitness and cardio equipment.
Looking for boutique fitness and specialty training? The Chesterfield J offers its members access to variety of the latest fitness opportunities. J Members can add indoor cycling, boot camps, interval training, yoga, Pilates and many other types of performance- and results-based training to their workouts. The J in Chesterfield even provides a Performance Training Studio that can accommodate everything from TRX Suspension Training to sport-specific training (sled training, plyometric drills, battle ropes, hurdles, etc.) and more.
The J’s certified personal trainers are dedicated to helping you achieve your goals, no matter what they are: weight loss, balance/stability, sports performance, injury prevention, bodybuilding, triathlon conditioning, prenatal fitness, disease management, special needs or simply wanting to feel and look great. Our nationally certified personal trainers will customize a program (55 minutes per session) to meet your needs that provides you with a safe and effective way to meet your goals. A variety of personal training options are available.
The J in Chesterfield is more than just a fitness center. Babysitting services are included in your Family Membership, so your kids will be entertained while you work out.
- Aquatic Center: The Chesterfield location of the J offers both indoor and outdoor pools – home to the J Sharks Swim Club and the J Splash Academy. The indoor pool features a 6-lane competition pool where the water is kept at 84 degrees. Lap swimming and water walking are available during select times, as are water fitness classes. Stairs and an access ramp are available for ease of entry. The J’s outdoor recreational pool, open during the summer months, boasts an open- and closed-tube water slide, lap lanes, climbing walls, water basketball and volleyball, and a zero-depth area with play structure for small children.
- Steam room, sauna and whirlpools in its renovated men’s and women’s locker rooms.
- Outdoor ball fields for softball, baseball and soccer.
- Indoor batting cages that can be rented by baseball and softball teams.
- Fitness center facilities:
- Cycle Studio
- Mind-Body Studio
- Functional Training Studio
- Performance Training Studio
- Circuit Training Studio
- Signature Pilates Studio
- Group Exercise Studio
- Fully-equipped Cardio theatre
The J – Jewish Community Center
Marilyn Fox Building
16801 Baxter Road
Chesterfield, Mo 63005