Pickleball is a paddle sport created for all ages and skill levels. The rules are simple and the game is easy for beginners to learn, but can develop into a quick, fast-paced, competitive game for experienced players. Pickleball combines elements of tennis, badminton and ping-pong, played on a badminton-sized court with a slightly modified tennis net, a paddle and a plastic ball.
Check the Open Gym schedule for drop-in Pickleball times at both the Staenberg Family Complex (Creve Coeur) and the Marilyn Fox Building (Chesterfield).
Open Pickleball: Free for members
Staenberg Family Complex
Tuesdays, June 26 – August 7, 6:30-9:30pm
*No matches July 3
$36 members/$72 public
Adult Sports Leagues & Special Events are Non-Refundable.
Full payment required prior to session.
Individual players rotate partners for each match within their skill level (3.0 & Below, 3.5 or 4.0 & Above).
Teams of two players (men, women or mixed) play in their skill level (3.0 & Below, 3.5 or 4.0 & Above).
- The schedule will rotate each week, where each group will take turns playing 6:30-8pm or 8-9:30pm.
- Three matches per night
- All matches to 18 straight up
- Skill levels may be combined based on enrollment
- Records and playoffs will be determined based on enrollment
- For the Doubles League, each partner must register and pay the fees