Getting Active at an Early Age
Start Smart Programs, created by the National Alliance for Youth Sports, help kids prepare to participate in sports and succeed in life. This step-by-step approach builds confidence and self-esteem and makes sports fun. Our goal is to create a positive sports experience for both parents and kids.
Benefits of Participation
- Fun and positive first/early experience in sports
- Prepare kids for future sports participation
- Prepare kids and parents for specific sports
- Parent and child spend quality time together
- Parents learn how to support and teach their child
For more information about the J’s Start Smart Program, contact Natalie Lesko, 314-442-3104.