Small Group Training offers many benefits!
- Improve in all areas of fitness – cardiovascular endurance, cardiovascular strength, muscular strength and endurance, flexibility and body composition.
- Small Groups (5-10 people) led by certified personal trainer assure proper technique and individual attention in a fun and friendly competitive environment.
- Workouts are easily modified to make sessions as easy or hard as needed but in a safe and controlled manner.
- Use of non-traditional training techniques not found in most general fitness classes (TRX, ViPR, CoreHammer, SRT Barbells, etc).
- High-energy and high-motivation workout sessions.
- Accountability and friendship among people who regularly work out together.
Specialty Training classes are for people 18 and older. Unless noted, classes last 55 minutes.
Staenberg Family Complex (Creve Coeur)
SFC Signature Small Group sessions are low-cost and high-efficiency. By focusing on an interest of your choosing – ViPR, Suspension Training, Boxing, MMA Fitness – sessions allow the intensity of an individual training session with the camaraderie and group atmosphere that build healthy bodies and relationships! A great supplement to weekly personal training or an alternative for a small group. Our educated fitness staff will motivate you throughout.
Marilyn Fox Building (Chesterfield)
Take advantage of a progressive, results-based program, where you can see the results. Certified personal trainers are there every step of the way for direction, encouragement and to push you past what you thought possible!
- $96 for eight-week commitment ($12/each session)
- Additional sessions are available for $12 each as needed after 8 are used
- Minimum two-month commitment/30 day cancellation notice required
- Drop-in: $20/session
- Prepay: $18/each – 1 session/week for a month
- Prepay: $15/each – 2 sessions/week for a month
Register at the fitness desk.