St. Louis Jewish Book Festival Book Store
Four Ways to Purchase Books at the St. Louis Jewish Book Festival
- In person at the Book Festival bookstore during the first two weeks of November (located in the Arts & Education Building of the J).
- For events taking place in the Gym, only the presenting author’s book will be sold. The bookstore in the A&E Building will be closed during those events.
- In person at the J’s Box Office in Creve Coeur.
- Call the J’s Box Office, 314-442-3299.
- Can’t make it in person? Order a personalized autographed book from the author of your choice. Call 314-442-3299 to arrange for signed books.
Purchase three or more books at one time and save 10%.
Order three or more featured author’ books at one time and save 10% on your purchase. If ordering in advance, books will be held for you in the Festival Bookstore. Not valid on Bargain Books.
Sunday, November 3: 6:30-9pm (Gym)
Monday, November 4: 10am-2:30pm & 6:30-9pm
Tuesday, November 5: 10am-12:30pm & 6:30 – 9pm
Wednesday, November 6: 6:30-9pm (Gym)
Thursday, November 7: 10am-12:30pm (Gym), 12:30-2:30pm, & 6:30-9pm (Gym)
Friday, November 8: 10am-2:30pm
Saturday, November 9: 6:30-9pm (Gym)
Sunday, November 10: 6:30-9pm (Gym)
Monday, November 11: 12:30-2:30pm & 6:30-9pm
Tuesday, November 12: 12:30-2:30pm & 6:30-9pm
Wednesday, November 13: 10am-2:30pm & 6:30-9pm
Thursday, November 14: 10am-2:30pm & 6:30-9pm
Friday, November 15: 10am-12:30pm
Please note: The bookstore closes during author presentations.