For ages 7 and older.
Consistently Maximize Performance, Keep Your Athlete Injury Free and Set Them Up For Long Term Success!
The J’s Sports Performance Clinics, designed for groups and teams, teach young athletes the skills they need to maximize their ability to display speed and power effectively and efficiently. Clinics cover how to minimize the risk of injuries while maximizing power development and performance. Watch your athletes express their speed and power and dominate the competition! These clinics are a perfect opportunity for participants in J sports leagues.
These clinics are being offered for free to teams and groups of players for a limited time (limit one per team).
Clinic topics are Speed and Agility, Jump Training, and Sport Strength.
Body control is imperative to succeed in sports. Our certified personal trainers want to assist in developing how to control one’s body at any given time, or any given speed both effectively and efficiently. Sports are wildly reactive and chaotic and require the ability to change speed and direction in an instant. We’ll properly prepare your body to compete at the highest level, utilizing your strength and speed to create body control.
We will address minimizing injury risk while maximizing power development and performance.
Learn from an expert! Bernie Suddarth is a certified strength and conditioning specialist, as well as a certified speed and agility coach. Bernie holds degrees in Recreation Management and Athletic Training, and he has more than 15 years of experience in the field.
Contact Bernie Suddarth at 314-442-3452 to arrange a Sports Performance Clinic for your team.
7 and older.
- Improve their overall athletic ability by developing elements associated with sports success: speed and agility, strength, coordination, power, flexibility and conditioning.
- Sessions include dynamic warm-up, power development using med balls and jump training, fundamental strength exercises, and sport specific conditioning
- We’ll help maximize your performance, keep you injury free and set you up for long-term success.
You set your schedule, one to four times a week!
June 26 – September 15 (12 wks)
Call for pricing and to set up times
Bernie Suddarth, 314.442.3452
Ages 12 – 15.
This is an educational, beneficial and fun program for your adolescent! This exclusive J program provides an avenue for our young members to learn an experience a wide variety of physical activities in a small group setting. Activities may include active skills development, strength training techniques, sports fundamentals and conditioning methods.
- Instruction on proper exercise guidelines for youth populations
- Development of muscular strength, endurance, power, coordination, speed, balance and agility
- Dedicated attention from a J trainer with youth fitness experience
- 55-minute sessions
- $96/month for eight-week commitment ($12/each session)
- Individual sessions are $15 (minimum three people)
Andy Hayes, 314-442-3147
A youth fitness orientation is mandatory for children 12-15 years old who would like to use the fitness centers at either J location. This 30-minute course will teach youth how to safely and effectively use the cardiovascular and strength equipment in our fitness centers. After completing the course successfully, participants will be allowed independent use of the fitness centers. Participants will learn the following:
- how to do basic exercise
- guidelines for using free weights, weight machines and cardio equipment
- risks and benefits of resistance training
- how to develop a safe and effective resistance training program
Participants must complete a registration form and medical clearance before making an appointment. Registration includes a physician’s release, Par-Q and liability form.
(Must complete packet before making appointment)
For 8 to 11-year-olds. Let’s move! Want to get your kids moving in a fun, no-pressure environment? Your child will experience many benefits of working out, including activity, a healthier lifestyle and a non-competitive environment.
- Private training
- Semi-Private training (parent and child; siblings; friends)
- Small group training (family; friends)
Varies, call for pricing