- This event has passed.
Hanukkah @ Home Kids (Pick-up Date)
December 6, 2020 @ 10:30 am - 1:30 pm
Hanukkah @ Home Kits
The J’s Family Center and PJ Library are collaborating to bring Hanukkah to your home! Make a Menorah, enjoy a recipe, dreidels, art supplies, candles and more. Register to pick up a free kit to enjoy with your family in your home.
Zoom in on Monday, December 14 at 4pm to learn how to make Latkes! Zoom link provided in your kit.
This is a free program.
Kit Pick-up: Sunday, December 6
10am: Marilyn Fox Building/Chesterfield
1pm: Staenberg Family Complex/Creve Coeur
Pick-up is outside front entrance.
The J is excited to provide a new registration system in 2020. If this is your first time using our new system, please visit our help page for more information about setting up your new online account.
Registering for a Hanukkah @ Home Kit is easy! You can register for one kit per child (ages 2-10) on your household account, just follow these easy steps:
- If you haven’t done so already, be sure to create your free personal online community at community.jccstl.org. This account will give you access to lots of great J programming, so you want to be sure to have one. You can learn how to do this here.
- Once you are logged into your community account, click on the “Register for Program” icon towards the top of the page.
- You can find the Hanukkah @ Home Kits program under the Jewish Life section or by searching for “Hanukkah” in the keyword search box toward the left of the screen.
- Click the “Enroll” button
- Select the children you wish to register for a kit. Click “Save.”
- Note: You will only be able to select children you are age-eligible for this program (2-10 years old as of 12/6/2020)
- Click the “Next” button towards to top right of the screen to move through the registration process.
- Note: You can also click the cart icon to view your cart at any time, but this will not allow you to check out. Only the “Next” button will move you forward in the process.
- Answer any required questions for all children you have registered. If you have registered more than one child, you will see their names in a blue banner above the questions. You can toggle back and forth between both registrations to complete the required questions.
- Click the red “Next” button.
- You should see a summary of all the children you have registered. Click “Pay.” Don’t worry, this is a free program! Your cart should show a balance due of $0.00.
- You are now registered to receive a Hanukkah at Home Kit!