Put your business or organization’s name out in the community by sponsoring a program at the J!
Sponsorship of J events and programs is a great way to:
- Reach a large audience
- Drive traffic to your business
- Support the community
- Create volunteer and team-building opportunities for your employees
The generous support of businesses, organizations and individuals is a significant part of what helps the J provide robust programming to its participants. Each year, more than 70,000 people of all ages take part in J programs. These programs and events provide numerous ways for corporate and individual sponsors to benefit from partnership with the J.
Here are a few of the significant programs that may be of interest to you or your business.
- The J’la – The J’s Annual Fundraising Gala
- Senior Olympics
- Tour de Fun
- Jewish Book Festival
- Jewish Film Festival
- New Jewish Theatre
- Youth Theatre
- Youth Sports
- Labor Day Run and Kid’s Triathlon
- Inclusion Programs (children and adults with disabilities)
- Early Childhood Center
- Camp Sabra
- Home Delivered Meals for Seniors
To inquire about these and other sponsorship opportunities or to fulfill a sponsorship, contact Staci Gerchen, 314-442-3109.