New Jewish Theatre – Subscription & Single Ticket Information
From season subscriptions to single tickets, we have the perfect way for you to see the great productions at the New Jewish Theatre. We believe you should get to have your theatre your way on your time. Check out our ticket options below!
Season Subscriptions – On Sale Now!
Purchase a Subscription
Purchase season subscriptions online or call the Box Office at 314-442-3283.
Don’t miss a New Jewish Theatre production – become a season ticket subscriber! Season subscribers have a chance to secure their tickets for future shows before the general public.
2017 – 2018 Subscription Pricing
Applies to all shows unless otherwise noted below.
- Standard Subscription
- One ticket to each of our five shows
- J Member: $175 (please call to receive the J Member rate)
- Non-member: $185
- Flex Pass (NEW!)
- Five tickets to use however you wish – choose any date for each production
- Unlimited free exchanges, including exchanging from one show to another
- Select your dates as you go
- J Member: $200
- Non-member: $210
- View more information
Perks of being a season subscriber:
- Save on single ticket prices!
- The same rate is offered for all the dates in your package
- Flexible subscriber exchange policy
Single tickets for the 2017-2018 season go on sale August 15! Call the Box Office at 314-442-3283 or visit the Current Productions page to buy online.
2017 – 2018 Single Ticket Pricing
All plays/All days
- Senior/J Member: $41.00
- General Admission: $44.00
All Individual Tickets prices include $2.50/ticket processing fee
Box Office Policies
- Messages left during regular business hours Monday-Friday will be returned within 24 hours. Messages left over the weekend will be returned on the next business day.
- All tickets are non-refundable.
- Individual tickets are not exchangeable.
- Subscribers may exchange tickets up to 24 hours in advance of a performance. No same day exchanges or exchanges after a performance has occurred.
- Seating is general admission. There is no reserved seating.
- Subscribers who miss their performance may come to any other performance on a stand-by basis (subject to availability).
- On night of performance, the box office opens one hour before curtain. The house opens 30 minutes before curtain.
- A waiting list will be taken at the door one hour prior to curtain.
- Seats not filled 10 minutes before curtain may be released to waiting list patrons.
- Late seating will be at the discretion of the House Manager.
- Inclement weather policy: performances will only be cancelled in the event the building is closed. Season subscribers will be accommodated on a stand-by basis for a later performance.
- Please notify the box office if you are unable to use your tickets.