With a heavy heart, the J has made the difficult decision to officially postpone New Jewish Theatre performances until the fall of 2021. The impact of the pandemic has hit the arts community hard, and NJT has felt that impact. New Jewish Theatre is one of the J’s core mission programs, and we have full intentions of turning the spotlight back on our stage as soon as it is safe for our performers, crew and audience to do so. For more information or with questions, please contact Zelda Sparks, Director of Cultural Arts, 314-442-3169.
New Jewish Theatre – Subscription & Single Ticket Information
Don’t miss a New Jewish Theatre production – become a season ticket subscriber! Season subscribers have a chance to secure their tickets for future shows before the general public.
Perks of being a season subscriber:
- Save on single ticket prices!
- The same rate is offered for all the dates in your package
- Flexible subscriber exchange policy
- Six tickets to use however you wish – choose any date for each production
- Unlimited free exchanges, including exchanging from one show to another
- Redeem Flex Pass voucher at any time up to 48 hours in advance of the performance you want simply by calling the Box Office (subject to availability)
- Select your dates as you go.
- Service fees also apply.
Information about tickets for our next season is TBD.
Box Office Policies
- Messages left during regular business hours Monday-Friday will be returned within 24 hours. Messages left over the weekend will be returned on the next business day.
- All tickets are non-refundable.
- Individual tickets are not exchangeable.
- Subscribers may exchange tickets up to 24 hours in advance of a performance. No same day exchanges or exchanges after a performance has occurred.
- Seating is general admission. There is no reserved seating.
- Subscribers who miss their performance may come to any other performance on a stand-by basis (subject to availability).
- On night of performance, the box office opens one hour before curtain. The house opens 30 minutes before curtain.
- A waiting list will be taken at the door one hour prior to curtain.
- Seats not filled 10 minutes before curtain may be released to waiting list patrons.
- Late seating will be at the discretion of the House Manager.
- Inclement weather policy: performances will only be cancelled in the event the building is closed. Season subscribers will be accommodated on a stand-by basis for a later performance.
- Please notify the box office if you are unable to use your tickets.