New Jewish Theatre
Subscription & Single Ticket Information
Health & Safety Plan
All New Jewish Theatre productions require:
- Proof of vaccination (both doses of Moderna or Pfizer vaccines or one dose of Johnson & Johnson) OR a negative COVID-19 test result within 48 hours of entry. Vaccination card or photo accepted, plus photo ID.
- Masks must be worn properly over your nose and mouth by everyone at all times during events.
Don’t miss a New Jewish Theatre production – become a season ticket subscriber! Season subscribers have a chance to secure their tickets for future shows before the general public.
Perks of being a season subscriber:
- Save on single ticket prices!
- The same rate is offered for all the dates in your package
- Flexible subscriber exchange policy
- Six tickets to use however you wish – choose any date for each production
- Unlimited free exchanges, including exchanging from one show to another
- Redeem Flex Pass voucher at any time up to 48 hours in advance of the performance you want simply by calling the Box Office (subject to availability)
- Select your dates as you go.
- Service fees also apply.
Box Office Policies
- Messages left during regular business hours Monday-Friday will be returned within 24 hours. Messages left over the weekend will be returned on the next business day.
- All tickets are non-refundable.
- Individual tickets are not exchangeable.
- Subscribers may exchange tickets up to 24 hours in advance of a performance. No same day exchanges or exchanges after a performance has occurred.
- Seating is general admission. There is no reserved seating.
- Subscribers who miss their performance may come to any other performance on a stand-by basis (subject to availability).
- On night of performance, the box office opens one hour before curtain. The house opens 30 minutes before curtain.
- A waiting list will be taken at the door one hour prior to curtain.
- Seats not filled 10 minutes before curtain may be released to waiting list patrons.
- Late seating will be at the discretion of the House Manager.
- Inclement weather policy: performances will only be cancelled in the event the building is closed. Season subscribers will be accommodated on a stand-by basis for a later performance.
- Please notify the box office if you are unable to use your tickets.