- This event has passed.
New Me in ’23 Fitness Challenge
January 15 @ 12:00 am - March 9 @ 12:00 am
Are you ready to focus on your health and fitness? Join our New Year fitness challenge and find the tools you need to reach your goals! New Me in 23 is FREE to all J members.
Our fitness challenge is designed to help you develop good fitness habits and reward you for putting in the effort. Instead of tracking your daily weight, we’re focused on helping you create a lifestyle that help you reach all your goals. We’re rewarding you for showing up, your daily cardio training, your resistance training sessions, proper nutrition and more!
And we’re here to support you! You’ll receive weekly tips from our fitness staff that will help you rediscover ways in which you can make small changes in your life that will add up to big health and fitness rewards!
- Participation is free – but you have to register so that we can track your progress
- Earn entries into our grand prize raffle by:
- REdiscover the J | Facility Check-ins: point per day when you scan your keyfob (60 points possible)
- REcommit to pushing yourself | MyZone Tracker Points: 1 point per day when you earn any MEPs on
your MyZone belt (60 points possible)
- REjuvenate yourself with Cardio Pump or Zumba | Group Exercise Participation: 1 point per day when you take any Group Ex class (60 points possible)
- REinforce those healthy workout habits | Fitness Service appointments: 1 point per day when you take a
Personal Training session, Reformer Pilates session, Signature Training session, or Massage (60 points possible)
- REengage with us online | Social Media Engagement: 2 points per comment on five videos posted during the challenge (10 points possible)
- Our fitness staff will track your participation – all you need to do is check-in at the desk, register for group ex classes, wear your Myzone and make your fitness appointments as you normally would.
- Along with a grand prize winner at the culmination of the challenge, multiple participation prizes will be awarded throughout the challenge.
All members who register at the Fitness Desks will have their participation tracked by our fitness staff.
For more information, contact Manager Andy Hayes, 314-442-3147
- 8-pack of services (Personal Training or Pilates)
- $100 Gift Card
- 3-pack of services (Personal Training or Pilates)
- $50 Gift Card
- Gift certificate for J service (Personal Training or Pilates)
- $25 Gift Card
Every two weeks throughout the challenge, we’ll raffle off:
- Team J camping chairs
- Gift certificate for J service: Personal Training, Pilates or Massage
- 5-pack of guest passes
*J employees and their families are not eligible to participate in this contest.
Andy Hayes, Fitness Manager, 314.442.3147