When the children are out to play, the adults can get away. You are hardworking parents and sometimes you need a night away from mac and cheese and animated movies. We understand completely. That’s why the JCC of St. Louis has a Saturday Night Party Zone for children ages 4 through 11. For only $22 for members and $26 for nonmembers and $13 per additional sibling for members and $17 for nonmembers, you can make sure your child is safe and entertained between 5 and 10 p.m. on specific Saturday nights.
The top10 reasons Saturday Night Party Zone is Better than a Babysitter:
- It’s hard to find just the right babysitter: the one who will not gab on the phone with a boyfriend or girlfriend all night, who enforces bed times, who turns off the television after the allotted time is up. When you come to the JCC, not only will you not have to waste time looking for just the trustworthy individual to allow into your home, but you are guaranteed supervision by responsible adults.
- Dinner is included. You don’t have to grocery shop for something the babysitter is capable of making or leave out pizza money or worry about it at all. Your child can dine with friends and you can relax.
- Active video games only! The JGame Zone has the games your kids love, but they won’t be sitting sedentary in front of the tv all night. The JGame Zone has the Nintendo Wii complete with Wii Fit and Wii Sports, Dance Dance Revolution, the Cateye Game Bike and more. Interactive gaming is a fun way to stay fit and it’s a great ice breaker for making new friends too.
- Suit up because the swimming pool is open. Your kids haven’t done this much splashing on a Saturday night since that hotel pool last summer. It’s the best source for hours of entertainment they can’t get at home.
- You can register your child at anytime. Even if something comes up at the last minute, same-day sign up is only $5 extra
Kids love a fun night out to socialize and relax as much as you do. Don’t be surprised when they start asking when your next date night is. And remember: when the juice spills-it’s on our carpet, not yours.
Visit the Saturday Night Party Zone for info.