Summer Camps Your Kid (and You) Will Love
2020 Camp Dates:
May 26 – August 21 (Monday – Friday)
Camps in Creve Coeur | Camps in Chesterfield
It’s no secret – we want you to choose J Day Camps for your child this summer. We’re excited about what we have planned, and we care about providing the best quality summer camps for as many kids as possible. We know that summer camp is a big decision for every family, so we’ve put together a list of the nine reasons you’ll be happy you chose the J.
1. Caring, well-trained, super-fun professional staff: Our staff is led by full-time, year-round camp professionals who guide and train our summer team through 30+ hours of training on how to “think like a parent, act like a friend.”
2. A camp where all are welcome – really: J Day Camps encourage diversity – campers of all backgrounds are welcome. Our campers and staff exude diversity in every way imaginable, including personality, creativity, athletic ability, ethnicity, culture, developmental ability, gender, and religion. Our community allows your campers to be themselves, feel at ease and learn more about other people in the world we all share.
3. Award-winning, on-site swim programs: Most campers swim daily at J Day Camps – without ever losing precious time on a bus. Our on-site swimming facilities provide free swim time and swim lessons taught by our certified swim instructors.
4. Accredited by the American Camp Association (ACA): The American Camp Association, or ACA, is a community of camp professionals who have joined together to share knowledge and experience to ensure the quality of camp programs. Our camp is a proud member of, and accredited by, the American Camp Association. This means we maintain industry standards, are annually reviewed, and are committed to providing a safe and nurturing camp community, focusing on campers.
5. Come early, have fun, stay late: Our before- and after-camp options allow you and your camper to extend the length of their camp day to fit your schedules. Pre-camp is offered 7am-9am and Post-camp is offered 3pm-6pm, expanding on our core day of 9am-3pm.
6. Come for one week, 13 weeks or any number in between: With week-long sessions, campers are able to spend as much of their summer with us as possible without interfering with other plans. Our system allows campers to experience all the different camps we offer or remain in the same camp all summer long.
7. Weekly, all-camp programming, events and guests: Each week offers something new at J Day Camp. Whether you’re with us for one week or thirteen, you can get excited knowing there are surprise activities and a special event or guest every week!
8. Potpourri of camps: Summer is your camper’s chance to escape the pressures of school and try new things. With so many camp options each week, your camper can bounce from one interest to the next without ever changing your carpool routine.
9. We provide lunch: Sign up for our Plus Lunch program. Campers in this program are provided with a kosher, nut-free lunch, including entrée, vegetable or fruit, drink, and dessert – all for just $30 per week.