Get ready for swimsuits, shorts and summer with the J’s Meltdown to Summer Signature Training program. These classes incorporate TRX® suspension training, boot camp workouts, ViPR equipment and more. We want to help you get you fit, and we want you to have fun while you do it!
The Meltdown to Summer program:
- April 5 – May 26 (count down to Memorial Day weekend!)
- Full-body workouts focused on strengthening, toning and increasing endurance
- Easily modified for all fitness levels and body types
- Use of non-traditional training techniques not found in most general fitness classes
- Small Groups (5-10 people) led by certified personal trainer assure proper technique and individual attention in a fun and competitive environment
- All Specialty Training classes are for people 18 and older.
- Choose two of four weekly sessions at the Staenberg Family Complex
- Tuesday at 11am
- Tuesday at 5pm
- Thursday at 11am
- Thursday at 5pm
Enroll in the J’s EFT payment system
- $96 for 8-week commitment ($12/each session)
- Additional sessions are available for $12 each as needed after 8 are used
- Minimum two-month commitment/30 day cancellation notice required
For more information about Meltdown to Summer, contact Meghann Feely, SFC Assistant Fitness Manager, 314-442-3176.