Camp Creve Coeur | Camp Chesterfield
June 5 – Aug. 18 | June 5 – Aug. 11
Registration is open!
Register Online Parent Orientation
- April 20 – 29: The J Day Camps Flash Sale!
- May 23: Parents’ & Guardians’ Open House (Zoom)
- June 5: First day of Camp!
- July 4: No Camp
- August 4: End of Life Enrichment Camp season (both locations)
- August 11: Last day of Camp season (Fox/Chesterfield)
- August 18: Last day of Camp season (SFC/Creve Coeur)
How to Register – Step by Step
Online Registration for Your Convenience
Program registration is by the week. During registration, you will be able to select all the weeks and programs that you would like your camper(s) to attend. Registration is completed one camper at a time. If you have additional campers, they can be added before payment is made. Online registration and all required forms must be submitted before your child’s first week of camp. The last day to register for camp is the Monday before each weekly camp session.
To register, you must first create an account in our system.
(If you’ve created an account since the October 1, 2020 launch of our new system, skip to How to Register.)
How to Create an Account on the J’s Community
- Create your personal online account in the new J online community at community.jccstl.org. This will be a brand new login and not a previous user name and password used on the old J system.
- Select “Create Account” which is in white writing just below the password field.
- Fill out the form
Important: if you are a member, or have participated in any J programs, you must use the same name, birthdate and email address that we currently have on file for you. Otherwise, you may receive an error, or you may create a duplicate account that will not receive the correct pricing or access to certain sections of this website. Please feel free to contact us to confirm your information currently on file. If you need assistance at any time, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 314.432.5700.
- Click submit.
- Check your email for a message from ‘jccstl’ from the address email@example.com. You may need to check your spam folder. Click the link provided in the email to verify the account.
- Create your password following the guidelines. Click “Change Password.”
How to Register once you have an account.
- Log in to your account.
- Click on “Register for Programs”
- Enter your child’s grade (as of Fall 2023) in the search field (where it says “Keyword or Code”). For preschoolers, enter “Koplar” or “Katan” based on which location you prefer.
- Click the “Options” button on the right side next to the appropriate location.
- Select which weeks (including before and/or after care) for which you want to register.
- Select the child within your account that you wish to enroll.
Note: If your child is not listed, you can add them to the account by clicking “Create a New Contact”
- Select the “Plus Lunch” add-on if you wish to purchase lunch.
- Answer the custom questions.
- Pay your deposit.
- Set Up Payment for future amounts due. You must take this step to complete your registration. If you choose a payment plan, a deposit is due when you register, and camp payments will be charged on March 1, April 1, May 1 and June 1. If registering after June 1, entire camp balance is due at time of registration.
For assistance with online registration, please contact Registrar Emily Brimberry, 314-442-3110.
All registrations require a credit card on file. A $50 per camper/week non-refundable deposit is required for all registrations and this deposit is applied to camp tuition. Camp payments will be charged on March 1, April 1, May 1 and June 1. Registrations made on or after June 1 require the full balance to be paid at the time of registration.
- Notify the Day Camp Registrar in writing of any cancellations by contacting Registrar Emily Brimberry.
- Cancellation of entire registration, at least 14 days prior to the start of camp results in a full refund; less the non-refundable deposit (deposit is not withheld if a portion of registration remains).
- No refund is issued for any programming that begins within 14 days of cancellation notice.
- No pro-rated or full refund shall be permitted if a camper leaves before the end of the period for which he or she has been registered.
- No refunds for missing camp due to illnesses. We do not offer partial payment for days missed.
Financial assistance for the J Day Camps is closed, as of April 15. For any questions, please contact Sally Lang, 314-442-3241.
In order to be considered for financial assistance, a J Day Camp Registration, non-refundable deposit, and scholarship application must be on file within two weeks of registering. Due to the high volume of applications, the scholarship process takes three-four weeks. Day camp scholarship applications will only be accepted through April 15. However, scholarship dollars are limited and awarded on a need-based first come-first served basis.