To accommodate tabletop and small-court sports, the J provides special activity times in the gym. Please consult the schedule below for badminton, ping pong and pickleball times. Schedule subject to change without notice.
Court Sports open June 29! We are happy to announce the return of open basketball, pickleball, badminton, table tennis and racquetball (reservations required). Full details below.
4th of July Hours
The J is open from 8am-5pm on Saturday, July 4 (closed from 12-1pm for cleaning). For detailed Open Gym & Court Sports hours, check our reservation schedule.
- Court sports will adhere to the adult sports guidelines issued by St. Louis County.
- Pickleball, table tennis and badminton will be open for singles play, and basketball will be available for 3-on-3 play. There will be no rotator spaces available at this time. Reservations are for one hour for open play, so you will reserve a time for yourself only.
- Racquetball will be open for singles play only at this time. Click here to make your one-hour reservation (for you and your opponent). The procedure for making racquetball reservations has not changed!
- On your first visit, you must sign a release stating your understanding of the health risk at this time, and on every visit, you must bring a completed wellness questionnaire.
- During this time, the J cannot provide balls or rackets, so please bring your own.
Badminton and Ping Pong/Table Tennis: Free and open only for members
Pickleball: Free for members