Safety. Space. Structure. Supervision.
We are currently monitoring our local school districts and their school plans. While there is no current All Day at the J session scheduled, please fill out our form below to be contacted about our future plans.
Let us provide a safe, supervised virtual learning space for your children so that you can return to work.
We know parents are worried about the coming school year. In particular, if your child’s school is starting virtually, you are likely wondering how you will manage your workload while supervising your child’s school day. The J is here to help.
The Club All Day is a program designed to help families with school-aged children who will be going to school virtually this fall (whether full- or part-time). We will offer supervision and structure during the school day, plus appropriate breaks for lunch, snack and “recess.” You can feel good knowing that your child is supervised and can be with other children while you are free to work.
About The Club All Day:
- COVID-19 protocols including health screening of adult staff and students, mask requirements and enhanced sanitation
- Students appropriately distanced in small groups
- Literacy and reading tutoring available through Oasis
- Study breaks and activities throughout the day
- Students must bring their own hardware: laptop/Chromebook, headphones, etc.
- Secure, independent WiFi network
- Limited one-on-one support available for students with disabilities
- Option to purchase lunch*
*Lunch must be purchased for your student’s entire Club All Day Schedule (it cannot be purchased by the day).
Jessica Bauer, 314.442.3431