- This event has passed.
2017 St. Louis Senior Olympics
May 25, 2017 - May 30, 2017
The St. Louis Senior Olympics promotes the health and wellness of men and women 50 years of age and older by providing them opportunities to participate in competitive and social events. This Olympic-style competition offers more than 90 events at over a dozen local venues. Visit the St. Louis Senior Olympics website for more information.
Special Note: The opening times of J’s gymnasiums and pools are affected by the St. Louis Senior Olympics. Changes to the facility schedules are as follows:
Staenberg Family Complex/Creve Coeur
- The Robert L. Edison Gymnasium will be closed 9am – 10pm on Thursday, May 25.
- The Robert L. Edison Gymnasium will be available during the following times (subject to change):
- Friday, May 26: 2* – 8pm (*or at completion of Pickleball event)
- Saturday, May 27: 5 – 8pm
- Sunday, May 28: 4* – 8pm (*or at completion of Pickleball event)
- Monday, May 29: 12 – 5pm
- The outdoor recreational pool will be closed from 7:30-10am on Monday, May 29. The Siwak Family Recreational Pool will open at normal times.
Marilyn Fox Building/Chesterfield
- The indoor Millstone Pool will be closed Saturday & Sunday, May 27 & 28 from 1:30-5pm.
All members are invited to watch the competitions.