- This event has passed.
St. Louis Jewish Book Festival
November 4, 2018 - November 16, 2018
The St. Louis Jewish Book Festival is an annual celebration of authors, books and ideas during the first two weeks of November, with additional bookend events year-round. Celebrating its 40th anniversary, the Festival is nationally recognized for its excellence and as one of the largest in the country.
2018 Author Highlights
- November 3: Sarah Kendzior, View From Flyover Country
- November 4: Peter Sagal, host of Wait Wait…Don’t Tell Me!
- November 5: Rose Levy Beranbaum, Rose’s Baking Basics
- November 6: Jamie Bernstein, Famous Father Girl
- November 6: Ben Hochman, The Big 50: St. Louis Cardinals
- November 7: Mark Weinberg, Movie Night with the Reagans
- November 9: Elana Zaiman, The Forever Letter
- November 9: Stephen Flatow, A Father’s Story
- November 10: SARGE
- November 12: Rebecca Rosen, What the Dead Have Taught Me About Living Well
- November 12: Juli Berwald, Spinless
- November 13: Dennis Turner, What Did You Do In the War, Sister?
- November 13: Marilyn Rothstein, Husbands and Other Sharp Objects
- November 15: Andy Theising, Capturing Main Street
- November 15: Nell Scovell, Just the Funny Parts
Receive entry into all Festival events year-round with the Premier Pass! 2018 Premier Pass: on sale now for $110.
Individual tickets on sale now.