Swimming at J Day Camps
2018 Camp Dates: May 29 – August 10
Weekly registration closes the Wednesday before camps begin
What fun would summer be without swimming? All campers receive certified swim instruction or enjoy recreational swim daily. Our instructors are trained to offer compassion-based instruction, positive reinforcement and encouragement each step of the way. Our swim program helps campers achieve confidence and success in the pool.
Both J locations have outdoor and indoor pools (five pools between the two locations!), so there’s no need to spend time riding a bus to enjoy the pool. The J has one of the best aquatics programs and swim experiences in St. Louis.
Additional Camp Information
Pre and Post Care…
7am – 9am and/or 3pm – 6pm
For grades K – 6. Ideal for working families! Campers may extend their days with even more fun and structured activities, including arts and crafts, games, science and swimming. A kosher snack is provided in the afternoon. Campers are grouped by age, and enrollment is by the week.
Take a break from making lunch! For only $30 per week, campers can enjoy a delicious, nutritious, kosher lunch. Register for lunch when you register for camp. Lunch registrations must be completed at least one week in advance. All meals include a side, drink and dessert. Sorry, no substitutions.
Monday: Hot Dog
Tuesday: Cheese Quesadilla
Wednesday: Chicken Nuggets
Thursday: Pizza Bagel
Register online or via our paper form in 2018!
Paper Form Registration Information
Return your completed application and forms:
Mail – J Day Camps, Attn: Michelle Carbone, 2 Millstone Campus Drive, St. Louis MO 63146
Email – Michelle Carbone
In Person: at either J location
Download your forms:
- 2018 Application
- Camp Waiver and Release
- Medication Consent/Behavior Policy
- Physician Statement & Consent to Treat
Online Registration Information
1. If anyone in your household is a J member or has participated in ANY J program (even if they are not a member), your family has an existing J account. PLEASE DO NOT CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT!
a. To access your account please go to jccstl.org and click on My J Account at the top of the homepage.
b. If you do not know or have forgotten your username or password please click on the Forgot Password link.
i. If you do not recall the email address associated with your account, email Michelle Carbone.
2. If you do not have an existing J account, you may register as a nonmember and create an account.
3. During online registration, if you need to make a correction or go back in the registration, click the back button at the bottom of the page. Do not click the home icon on the top as this will restart the registration process, not saving any previous selections.
Please note that early bird, holiday, and bundle discounts will be calculated and applied on the summary page.
a. Please complete each child’s registration, including payment, separately. Otherwise, discounts will not be calculated correctly.
i. Sibling Discount will be added by registrar after registration process is complete.
4. You will be prompted to download these additional forms during the online registration:
a. The Registration/Payment Policies–please read carefully.
b. Physician’s Statement 2018 – Must be completed, signed by a physician, and returned by May 11, 2018.
5. When adding a new credit card to your J account to pay the Day Camp deposit, the billing address field has a 20 character limit. If the address has more than 20 characters, please enter only the first 20.
6. To add, cancel, or switch weeks in your camper’s schedule after submitting the online registration, please contact Michelle Carbone.
Terms and Conditions
- A credit card must be on file for ALL registrations. Please fill out the credit card information to be used for camp payments and additional camp charges. This authorizes all Day Camp payments to be charged to this credit card.
- A $100 non-refundable deposit per child is required to complete a registration and will be applied toward camp fees.
- All camp fees must be paid in full by May 15. If registering after May 1, camp fees must be paid in full with registration.
- Applications submitted less than one week prior to the start of camp are assessed an additional $25 processing fee.
- Registrations are only accepted until 11:59pm the Wednesday before a session begins.
- A $25 camp change fee is assessed for the second and each subsequent requested change to a camper’s schedule.
- Notify the Day Camp Operations Coordinator in writing at firstname.lastname@example.org of any cancellations.
- Cancellation of entire registration, at least 14 days prior to the start of camp, results in a full refund; less the non-refundable deposit (deposit is not withheld if a portion of registration remains).
- No refund is issued for any programming that begins within 14 days of cancellation notice.
- No pro-rated or full refund shall be permitted if a camper leaves before the end of the period for which he or she has been registered.
- No refunds for missing camp due to illnesses. We do not offer partial payment for days missed.