2019 Brochure, Pricing & Registration Info
2019 Camp Dates: May 28 – August 9
Weekly registration closes the Wednesday before each camp week
Find all of our pricing and registration info below. Have questions? We’re here to help! For more information about how to register for J Day Camps, please contact Camp Director Brad Chotiner (Chots), 314-442-3423.
Q. Do I need a J account to register?
A. Yes. If anyone in your family has ever participated in a J program, you have one! If not, you can create one at jccstl.org and log in as ‘public.’
Q. I’m not sure if I have an account. How do I find out?
A. Contact the Camp Registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org
Q. Is “camp grade” my child’s current grade, or the grade she’ll enter next fall?
A. Campers are grouped by the grade they will enter in the fall.
Q. How do I edit my camp registration?
A. Contact the Camp Registrar at email@example.com
Q. Is there a sibling discount?
A. Yes! The second, and any additional, child receives 10% off. Sibling discounts are added by the registrar and refunded to the card used for payment.
Q. How do I apply for inclusion support?
A. Complete registration by May 3 and contact Shamecka Nichols
Q. I registered for camp. What additional paperwork do I need to submit prior to camp?
A. Please fill our our “Physician’s Statement and Consent to Treat” form, as well as the “Protocol for Administering Medication and Basic First Aid/Behavioral Policy” form. These can be found online. Please submit these forms to firstname.lastname@example.org by May 1, 2019.
- Physician’s Statement and Consent to Treat
- Protocol for Administering Medication and Basic First Aid/Behavioral Policy
Q. What is the last day I can register?
A. Wednesday at midnight before each camp week for which you wish to register. Registration less than one week before a session begins will incur a $25 processing fee.
Online Registration Information
- If anyone in your household is a J member or has participated in ANY J program (even if they are not a member), your family has an existing J account. PLEASE DO NOT CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT!
- To access your account please go to jccstl.org and click on My J Account at the top of the homepage.
b. If you do not know or have forgotten your username or password please click on the Forgot Password link.
- If you do not recall the email address associated with your account, email Camp Registrar at email@example.com
- If you do not have an existing J account, you may register as a nonmember and create an account.
- During online registration, if you need to make a correction or go back in the registration, click the back button at the bottom of the page. Do not click the home icon on the top as this will restart the registration process, not saving any previous selections.
Please note that early bird, holiday, and bundle discounts will be calculated and applied on the summary page.
- Please complete each child’s registration, including payment, separately. Otherwise, discounts will not be calculated correctly.
- Sibling Discount will be added by registrar after registration process is complete.
- You will be prompted to download these additional forms during the online registration:
- The Registration/Payment Policies–please read carefully.
- “Physician’s Statement and Consent to Treat” and “Protocol for Administering Medication and Basic First Aid/Behavioral Policy” forms – must be completed, signed by a physician, and returned to firstname.lastname@example.org by May 1, 2019.
- When adding a new credit card to your J account to pay the Day Camp deposit, the billing address field has a 20 character limit. If the address has more than 20 characters, please enter only the first 20.
- To add, cancel, or switch weeks in your camper’s schedule after submitting the online registration, please contact Camp Registrar at email@example.com
Terms and Conditions
- A credit card must be on file for ALL registrations. Please fill out the credit card information to be used for camp payments and additional camp charges. This authorizes all Day Camp payments to be charged to this credit card.
- A $100 non-refundable deposit per child is required to complete a registration and will be applied toward camp fees.
- All camp fees must be paid in full by May 14. If registering after May 1, camp fees must be paid in full with registration.
- Applications submitted less than one week prior to the start of camp are assessed an additional $25 processing fee.
- Registrations are only accepted until 11:59pm the Wednesday before a session begins.
- A $25 camp change fee is assessed for the second and each subsequent requested change to a camper’s schedule.
- Notify the Day Camp Operations Coordinator in writing at firstname.lastname@example.org of any cancellations.
- Cancellation of entire registration, at least 14 days prior to the start of camp, results in a full refund; less the non-refundable deposit (deposit is not withheld if a portion of registration remains).
- No refund is issued for any programming that begins within 14 days of cancellation notice.
- No pro-rated or full refund shall be permitted if a camper leaves before the end of the period for which he or she has been registered.
- No refunds for missing camp due to illnesses. We do not offer partial payment for days missed.
March 7: Early Bird Pricing discount ends
May 3: Registration closes for inclusion services
May 14: All camp fees due
Camp prices increase by $20 per week after March 7.
All Camps (*unless otherwise noted):
*Nat Koplar/Essman Katan
Members: $149 (half day); $191 (combo); $225 (full day)
Public: $163 (half day); $213 (combo); $250 (full day)
*Specialty Sports Camp (9am-12pm) – prices increase $10 after March 7
Overtime (12-3pm) – prices increase $10 after March 7
All pre- & post-care prices increase by $5 after March 7.
Pre- & Post-Care
$30 per week
Sibling discount: Additional siblings receive a 10% discount on camp after the first camper is registered.
To apply for financial assistance, download a scholarship application or contact Sally Lang at 314.442.3241. A Day Camp application, non-refundable deposit and scholarship application must be submitted in order to be considered. Scholarship dollars are limited. Applications must be received no later than April 12, 2019, with payment arrangements made prior to the start of summer camp. Due to the high volume of applications, the scholarship process can take 3-4 weeks.
The J invites and welcomes all children, including those with disabilities, to participate in camp and other programs. Individualized inclusion support is available to qualifying campers with disabilities who may need additional support throughout the camp day. The Inclusion team works with parents and campers to deliver services best suited to meet your child’s needs. In order to qualify, your child must have a diagnosed disability that requires an IEP during the school year, the J team must determine that we are capable of meeting your child’s needs, and you must complete all required intake forms. In order to receive inclusion support, you must contact Inclusion Supervisor Shamecka Nichols, 314-442-3295.
Inclusion support for qualified campers is dependent on availability of staff, and preference will be given to those families who register for the entire summer before March 7. Next preference will be given to families who register for the greatest number of weeks before March 7. In any case, families will receive official confirmation of support only when inclusion staff is hired, committed and assigned to campers. In addition, all camp registration forms and intake forms for inclusion support must be completed no later than May 3, 2019 to be considered. Enrollment in J Day Camps for those requiring support is complete and only upon final receipt of two separate email confirmations: 1) from the J Day Camp Registrar and 2) from J Inclusion Supervisor Shamecka Nichols. 1:1 Inclusion support is limited, and we may not be able to accommodate all families who apply. In the unfortunate event that support is not available, we will issue a full refund of any payments that have been made. Please 2 note that Inclusion support is available beginning June 3.
Click here to learn more about inclusion.