Welcome Back: Make Your Reservation
Reservations are required for more visits to the J, including court sports, on-site group exercise classes, lap lanes at our indoor and outdoor pools, and recreational pool time. Open fitness hours do not require a reservation. Each person will be allowed one reservation per category per day. Categories are court sports, group exercise and pools.
Members may make reservations 48 hours in advance of the selected class, pool or court sport.
- Having trouble making reservations? Email email@example.com or call 314-432-5700. E-mail may be preferable as phone calls tend to take longer to process.
- Individual reservations must be made for each individual member for court sports and lap swimming. For open swim at the outdoor pools, one reservation is good for the family membership (up to five J members).
- Racquetball and Squash reservations will still be made via CSI. Click here to make your reservations.
- Watch a video tutorial with Fitness Manager Andy Hayes
- To cancel a reservation: Find the activity and time like you would to make your reservation. Click the blue Sign Up link and, if necessary, log in. The system will recognize you have already registered and will offer a cancellation link.
- From the drop-down menu, select category and location to filter options based on your preferences.
- Find the day and time for which you would like to register and click “Sign Up.”
- On your first visit, you will have to create an account to use for your registrations. When registering in the future, you will use the same account information to sign in. This is different login information than you use to view your J account online.
- When arriving at the J for your visit, let our desk staff know what service you are here for, and they will scan you in.
- If you need assistance registering, you can contact our staff at 314-432-5700. Please note that our staff will be working hard in the upcoming week to make our reopening a success, so there may be some delays in phone assistance.