This is an educational, beneficial and fun program for your adolescent! This exclusive J program provides an avenue for our young members to learn an experience a wide variety of physical activities in a small group setting. Activities may include active skills development, strength training techniques, sports fundamentals and conditioning methods.
- Instruction on proper exercise guidelines for youth populations
- Development of muscular strength, endurance, power, coordination, speed, balance and agility
- Dedicated attention from a J trainer with youth fitness experience
- 55-minute sessions
- $96/month for eight-week commitment ($12/each session)
- Individual sessions are $15
Andy Hayes, 314-442-3147
A youth fitness orientation is mandatory for children 12-15 years old who would like to use the fitness centers at either J location. This 30-minute course will teach youth how to safely and effectively use the cardiovascular and strength equipment in our fitness centers. After completing the course successfully, participants will be allowed independent use of the fitness centers. Participants will learn the following:
- how to do basic exercise
- guidelines for using free weights, weight machines and cardio equipment
- risks and benefits of resistance training
- how to develop a safe and effective resistance training program
Participants must complete a registration form and medical clearance before making an appointment. Registration includes a physician’s release, Par-Q and liability form.
Creve Coeur (SFC)
(Must complete packet before making appointment)
For 8 to 11-year-olds. Let’s move! Want to get your kids moving in a fun, no-pressure environment? Your child will experience many benefits of working out, including activity, a healthier lifestyle and a non-competitive environment.
- Private training
- Semi-Private training (parent and child; siblings; friends)
- Small group training (family; friends)
Varies, call for pricing
Creve Coeur (SFC)