For more information, visit the full J Day Camps page.
A Program for Every Child
The J has provided Day Camp experiences that promote happiness, growth and friendships for four generations of campers. We offer a variety of weekly camps for children ages 3-15, including traditional, sports, arts, gymnastics, STEM, pre-school, teen and more. All of our activities help campers develop self-esteem, confidence, leadership and friendships.
The J Day Camps welcome diversity!
Campers of all backgrounds are welcomed regardless of race, faith or national origin. We strive to instill a sense of community and connection to Jewish culture, values and history. Jewish values are integrated into our programs and activities in a manner which appeals to all people.
Everyone can camp at the J!
The J invites and welcomes ALL persons, including those with disabilities, to participate in camp and other programs.
Contact Jasmine Rangel (firstname.lastname@example.org), Inclusion Coordinator, 314-442-3295, by April 1, 2016, for more information about our inclusion program. Space is limited.
What fun would summer be without swimming? Both J locations have outdoor and indoor pools, so there’s no need to spend time riding a bus to enjoy the pool. All campers receive certified swim instruction or enjoy recreational swim daily.
Price varies by camp. For more information, please view the full J Day Camps page.
To apply for financial assistance, complete a scholarship application. A Day Camp registration, non-refundable deposit and scholarship application must be submitted in order to be considered. Scholarship dollars are limited. If you have questions, contact Sally Lang (email@example.com), 314-442-3241.
Brad Chotiner (Chots)
Registration for J Day Camp is online only. Please follow instructions below.
- Click here to register. If anyone in your household is a J member or has participated in any J program (even if s/he is not a member), your family has an existing J account. Please do not create a new account.
- If you do not have an existing J account, you may join as a nonmember and create an account.
- During online registration, if you need to make a correction or go back in the registration, click the back button at the bottom of the page. Do not click the home icon on the top as this will restart the registration process without saving any previously selected camps.
- Please note that early bird, holiday, and bundle discounts will be calculated and added on the summary page.
- You will be prompted to download these additional forms during the online registration.
- The Registration/Payment Policies – please read carefully.
- Physician’s Statement 2016 – Must be completed, signed by a physician, and returned by May 15, 2016.
- When adding a new credit card to your J account to pay the Day Camp deposit, the billing address field has a 20 character limit. If the address has more than 20 characters, please enter only the first 20.
- To add, cancel or switch weeks in your camper’s schedule after submitting the online registration, please contact Sara Jones (firstname.lastname@example.org).
If you have any questions, call Sara Jones (email@example.com) at 314-442-3432.