Season Subscriptions Dates & Rates – Onsale Now
Don’t miss a New Jewish Theatre production – become a season ticket subscriber! Season subscribers find out about our upcoming season productions first and have a chance to secure their tickets for future shows before the general public.
Purchase season subscriptions online below or call the Box Office at 314-442-3283.
Perks of being a season subscriber:
- Save on single ticket prices!
- The same rate is offered for all the dates in your package
- Flexible subscriber exchange policy:
- Choose a Sunday – Thursday package or a Saturday package, and exchange as necessary to create the package that works for you.
Applies to all shows unless otherwise noted below.
- J Member: $170 (please call to receive the J Member rate)
- Non-Member: $180
Partial packages also available. Call the Box Office, 314-442-3283, for more details.
Single tickets for the 2016-2017 season go onsale August 15! Call the Box Office at 314-442-3283 or visit the Current Productions page to buy online.
Single Ticket Pricing
- Senior/J Member: $39.50 Sunday-Thursday, $41.50 Saturday
- General Admission $41.50 Sunday-Thursday, $43.50 Saturday
All Individual Tickets prices include $2.50/ticket processing fee
Box Office Policies
- Messages left during regular business hours Monday-Friday will be returned within 24 hours. Messages left over the weekend will be returned on the next business day.
- All tickets are non-refundable.
- Individual tickets are not exchangeable.
- Subscribers may exchange tickets up to 24 hours in advance of a performance. No same day exchanges or exchanges after a performance has occurred.
- Seating is general admission. There is no reserved seating.
- Subscribers who miss their performance may come to any other performance on a stand-by basis (subject to availability).
- On night of performance, the box office opens one hour before curtain. The house opens 30 minutes before curtain.
- A waiting list will be taken at the door one hour prior to curtain.
- Seats not filled 10 minutes before curtain may be released to waiting list patrons.
- Late seating will be at the discretion of the House Manager.
- Inclement weather policy: performances will only be cancelled in the event the building is closed. Season subscribers will be accommodated on a stand-by basis for a later performance.
- Please notify the box office if you are unable to use your tickets.